Kick off your career with our client, and, from early on, you’ll have hands-on responsibility and the support you need to develop a breadth of skills and experiences that will enable you to fulfill your potential. The company internship program is designed to provide real work experience and professional development to university undergraduates. The program not only offers students real work experience, under the guidance of dedicated professional supervisors but offers the graduates an opportunity to engage in a company with a GREAT culture.
The internship program will run for 6-12 months and will commence in January 2022. You will be starting alongside other graduates and you'll learn from each other and build relationships across all levels. You will need to be able to forge lasting relationships, bring commitment and energy to improve our performs, nice and have a genuine entrepreneurial spirit in tune with our company’s culture. At the organization, character is everything; if you share our sense of adventure, you’ll have the chance to learn a huge range of skills & disciplines and build an exceptional career with us.
The key behaviors we want you to have are:
- We’re looking for graduates who not only have the capability to succeed in the company today but also have the potential to be our leaders of tomorrow. You should be full of energy, enthusiasm, and optimism in everything you do - following your instincts and standing up for what you feel is right.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work collaboratively while showing your confidence and conviction to challenge people, in pursuit of finding the best and most innovative solutions for the company.
- Your drive and agility will be applied to overcome challenges and to develop yourself as you progress through the program.
- You’re able to build strong relationships in order to learn and grow together, as well as to influence and inspire others to always do better. Many of these relationships will be core to your success now and in the future, as you progress through the organization.
In addition to the behaviors above you’ll need:
- Bachelor of Commerce/ Business Administration (Accounting, Economics) or related field.
- Fluency in English
- Excellent numerical & analytical ability
- Demonstrates a high level of curiosity
Under the Internship Programme, applicants will be considered based on the following criteria, irrespective of the degree of study:
- Right Attitude
- Right purpose
- Right alignment
In addition, they must be:
- Be between 21 – 26 years of age
- Have completed studies at a recognized educational institution and awaiting graduation and/or have graduated between the years (2020 or 2021) to the beginning of the internship;
- Demonstrate keen interest to work in our organizations
- Proof of personal medical and life insurance cover
Application for Internship
Candidates wishing to be considered for the internship program will do so by providing the following:
- A cover letter addressed to the HRM;
- Detailed CV with copies of academic achievements/transcripts;
- Letter of endorsement from a senior faculty member who has directly supervised the student and who is fully acquainted with the student’s performance;
- A brief paper setting out the reasons why he/she is seeking an internship with our client and expected outcomes.
Choosing our client as your first job is the ideal platform where we shall provide the support and encouragement you need to succeed and meet your professional goals. Apply now to start your journey with us!