Finance and Admin /Accountant
• CPA /ACCA
• 2-3 yrs. Experience
• ICT Compliant
• Age: Not more than 30 years
Duties and responsibilities
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and end of year financial statements
• Daily posting of all transactions into the accounting system.
• Review of all supplies contract, invoices before payment is affected.
• Handling petty cash
• Filing and timely submission of all statutory /regulatory deductions
• Carry out monthly and regular reconciliations of bank statements
• Writing cheque and payment vouchers
• Monthly and quarterly report compilation to regulatory Authorities and partnering institutions
• Preparation of monthly staff payroll, prepare payment vouchers and receipts
• Prepare cheque/payment orders and ensure that they are properly delivered
• Keep and maintain proper records of all transaction documents in a manner that can be easy to retrieve when in need.
• All other administration and finance duty as assign by the Managing Director
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section