Introduction: Trading Group (LARISSA)
Larissa Solutions Ltd-Uganda is a fast growing last mile free-delivery distribution company that leverages technology to assist informal businesses stock fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) inventory directly from manufacturers.
Larissa Solutions Ltd has expanded its market footprint into Uganda and it is against this background, Larissa Solutions wishes to recruit Field Sales Representatives
Duty Station: Head Office – Kawempe, Uganda
Duration: 1 Year Contract, renewed on performance
Roles and responsibilities
You shall be required to spend up to 90% of your working time in the field engaging with prospective clients: informal restaurants, buduka (kiosks),and salons.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop new accounts to meet sales targets through effective field sales engagement on a daily basis
- Close new deals at a high rate on a daily and weekly basis
- Build relationships with existing and new customers
- Cultivate new leads within assigned sales area/routes
- Travel throughout the assigned sales routes and visit customers on a recurring basis
- Represent the brand and product offering during all customer and prospect interactions
- Educate customers on how partnering with Larissa will make their lives easier and their businesses more successful: saving time for going to Kikuubo to procure products, saving delivery costs, accessing products at a cheaper price. All these benefits will improve their profitability.
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management or line supervisor.
Qualifications & Experience.
- Fluent in Luganda and English (Luganda is a must)
- High school graduate/university student or university graduate
- Field sales experience is an added advantage
- Must have good communication and negotiation skills
- All genders are allowed
Monthly Salary – 500,000 UGX + Competitive Commission
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section