Supporting and directly involved in Village Coffee Organization (VCO)/ Farmer Organization (FO) set up including accurate communication of the company Farmer Services Unit (FSU) products to coffee farmers;
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Job Title; FIELD OFFICER
Reports to: TEAM LEADER
Basic Job Description:
Job Duties and Tasks:
- Supporting and directly involved in Village Coffee Organization (VCO)/ Farmer Organization (FO) set up including accurate communication of the company Farmer Services Unit (FSU) products to coffee farmers;
- Providing direct training to Lead farmers in VCOs/FOs assigned to you on farmer field school methodology, good agricultural practices, and financial literacy;
- Ensuring accurate communication between the company and the VCOs/FOs you are responsible for;
- Growing the VCO/FO portfolio according to periodic targets discussed and agreed upon with your line manager;
- Ensuring the VCO/FO portfolio quality by ensuring that we recruit quality farmers and thus minimizing default rates from farmers;
- Supporting the VCO/FO in efficient bulking, processing, and delivery of coffee to the company's Uganda factory;
- Ensuring that coffee being bulked to the company respects the minimum quality requirements;
- Ensuring farmers are registered in the proprietary company Mobile Systems under their OWN mobile money phone number;
- Enthusiastically participating in all training activities organized and aimed at improving staff awareness about company processes as well as their competencies; and
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time.
How to apply.
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.