Job title: Field Investigations Officer
Report to: Operations Manager
Compensation: Determined based on experience
Employee Type: Full Time
job location: Mubende
· Evaluate the creditworthiness of the client by using the client’s records and Company’s guidelines
· Review client records and compares them against acquired proof/evidence from the field research.
· Files the field findings timely in the system.
Duties include, but not limited to:
· Interview applicants and examine, evaluate for recommendation.
· Trace, locate and evaluate members provided.
· Answer correspondence, prepare reports, and maintain records and files related to member Information related to securities, liens e.t.c.
· Attend arbitration and voluntary settlement meetings.
· Bachelor’s degree,
· Excellent customer service skills, attentiveness, and information retention;
· Must be a proficient communicator and listener, as well as have strong organizational skills;
· Valid Class A Driver’s License;
· Should have the ability to make sound decisions. This may include making on-the-spot decisions.