Work Bridge is an internal employment agency founded to ease connections between job seekers and employers. It employed users’ friendly online technologies to recruit and connects thousands of job seekers with domestic employers which includes companies, businesses or organizations of all sort. This online job market helps businesses or companies of all sizes find and hire suitable candidates quickly. Following our expansion drive across East African markets, Work Bridge is soon opening its operation office in Kampala and therefore we’re seeking to hire FIELD ASSISTANTS for Kampala metropolitan areas (i.e. Nakawa, Kawempe, Rubaga, Makindye, Kampala central, Entebbe, Kiira, Nansana, Ssabagabo, Mukono, Mpigi, Buikwe and Luweero) The purpose of this role is to provide connection of work Bridge services to various categories of clients.
- Minimum Qualification:Certificate
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Duties and Responsibilities
• Identifying job opportunities for job seekers in your area of operation and beyond
• Connecting laborers to clients who are in need of workforces
• Reaching offices, homes, businesses to introduce the services of Work Bridge online labor market and establishing collaborative relationship with these prospective clients.
• Guiding the job seekers or clients who have difficulty operating the Work Bridge online platform
• Assisting the registration of job seekers into the online database
• Assisting clients to access workers from the Work Bridge online database
• Respond to clients’ job-related questions and issues
• Receive, create and implement marketing strategies in your area
• Help the Work Bridge job seekers to verify the identity of the employer in your areas of operation to avoid job seekers landing in the hands of a wrong boss.
• On the other hand also, to assist employers to verify the identity of a job seekers before they are hired.
• Track complains and concerns to ensure client and company satisfaction
• Completing administrative tasks which include compiling, submitting and maintaining financial records of your operations.
• Prepare and present detailed reports on the progress of Work Bridge operations in your area
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written English
• Data collection and verification skills
• Organizes work effectively while remaining aware of changing priorities and deadlines;
• Able to work independently to accomplish tasks, but also as part of a team to achieve mutual goals and objectives
• Able to think outside of the box to provide plausible solutions to issues and challenges
• Ability to operate gadgets like laptop computer and smart phones
• Ability to adapt quickly to a new technology
• Strong marketing skill is required
• A ‘level certificate and above
• Professional Qualification in Marketing will be an added advantage.
• 2 years of relevant experience is required.
• Fluent in English and Luganda.
• You must have a personal laptop computer or iPad/smart phones
How to Apply:
Send their Cover letter, CV and Academic documents to Lamaro Sandra Laker at firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th Nov 2022.
All attachments should be submitted as a single PDF document. The applicant must clearly indicate the division and village s/he is interested to work in.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.