Unicaf University is a modern progressive institution with a physical presence in 12 African countries, combining the best international education elements, offering high-quality internationally recognized qualifications. We are currently seeking to recruit faculty for blended learning for our newly established campus in Kampala, Uganda, for the following programs:
• Bachelor of Arts in Healthcare Management
• Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
• Bachelor of Science in Business, Accounting, and Financial Management
• Bachelor of Arts in Tourism and Hospitality Management
You are expected to:
• Teach modules online and face to face in the relevant area.
• Maintain regular contact with students via e-mail and/or the online Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) platform.
• Monitor students’ progress and provide constructive feedback on their work in a timely manner.
• Evaluate and grade student assignments.
• Perform related administrative tasks.
• A relevant Postgraduate degree from an English-speaking institution. A Ph.D. will be considered an advantage.
• High level of proficiency in the English Language.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality teaching at the Tertiary Education level.
• Experience in online teaching will be considered an advantage.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants should include Area Applied for / 2021 as the subject of the email application sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A cover letter and Curriculum Vitae should be submitted.