Position Summary: The Events manager markets and coordinates events spaces of the hotel, restaurant and other venues.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Executing Event Operations
- Solve problems and/or suggest alternatives to previous arrangements if necessary.
- Leads pre-event and post-event meetings for assigned groups.
- Identifies operational challenges associated with his/her group and works with the property staff and customer to solve these challenges and/or develop alternative solutions.
- Manages customer budgets to maximize revenue and meet customer needs.
- Oversees his/her customer experiences from file turnover through the post-event phase until turnover back to sales.
- Conducts pre-and post-event meetings as required to review/communicate group needs and feedback.
- Celebrates successes and publicly recognizes the contributions of team members.
- Maintain a calendar of events and implement a system that enables and anticipates long-term planning.
- Coordinate activities of suppliers as required to successfully executing all aspects of the event on the scheduled delivery time.
Executing the Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of room types, location and rates, wedding package plans, and hotel conference facilities
- Up-sells products and services throughout the event process.
- Participates in customer site inspections and assists with the sales process when necessary.
- Carry out market research and advise management of new event opportunities
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section