Provides financial services to meet client specific needs to promote, market and sell Financial Solutions in accordance with relevant legislation, to meet sales targets and achieve strategic business objectives.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Sales Target : Proactively make self-initiated contact with customers in order to deliver against the required sales targets
• Collaboration : Constantly seek to improve ways of working by challenging the status quo and supporting an empowering climate within the team, sharing knowledge, experience, best practice and providing constructive feedback as required
• Compliance and Risk Management: Fulfil all activities in adherence to relevant control and compliance requirements, and quality standards
• Customer Experience: To provide service excellence and achieve customer satisfaction
Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
How to Apply
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.