Provide technical support to help drive revenue through all sales channels
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
MTN Uganda Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is seeking to recruit competent individual to fill the following Position;
Job Title: Engineer – Sales
Reports to: Manager – Service and Technology
Division: Enterprise Business Unit
No. of Vacancies: 1
MAIN JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide technical support to help drive revenue through all sales channels,
- Present capabilities to customers & prospects,
- Develop & present preliminary technical designs for customer solutions,
- Provide technical training to the sales teams,
- Work with Product Management to help drive appropriate product enhancements,
- Engage Professional Services team to complement customer solutions.
- Perform needs analyses for selected customer in conjunction with the team
- Develop and design complex solutions to be used by the sales team based on customer/ market requirements
- Provide presales technical support to facilitate the sales team in winning new business
- Pre-sales design and implementation expertise in Enterprise/WAN service integration
- Provide post technical support to business customers in order to enhance growth and retention
- Strategise with the sales team to improve sales of all MTN products and solutions in order to enhance sales
- Produce written response to formal requests to tenders/ proposals
- Undertake visits and feedback comprehensive notes, customer profile information and visit check list
- Represent technical capabilities to prospective customers and existing customer base, and influence customer expectations according to product and network management capabilities and constraints,
- Present proposed solutions in a professional business environment, demonstrating salesmanship
- Bachelor’s degree in ICT/ Telecoms.
- Preffered qualifications CISSP, MCSE, CCNA or any other industry recognized certifications.
- At least 3 years experience in a fast paced multi national company in a highly competitive industry
- Work experience in ICT is a must
- Successful track record in developing solutions and Supporting Enterprise Solutions and Presales
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good listening and interpersonal skills
- Good time management and adherence to deadlines
- Good conceptualization and functional flexibility
- Customer centric approach
- Strong commitment to integrity
- Creative, credible, practical and reliable
- Good analytical ability; ability to identify key issues
- Good computer skills – must be well versed in the MS Office suite – Excel, Word, PowerPoint ,Visio, Project, etc.
- Male /Female below 30 years of Age
- Must have a valid drivers Licence Class B as a minimum with atleast 1 year driving experience with a Manual Car
- Flexibility and abilty to work anywhere in the Country at short notice as the Job requires to achieve business objectives.
MTN Uganda Limited has the obligation to safeguard its employees through providing a working environment that is safe and without risk to the health of its employees. MTN has a Vaccination policy for all its employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 in order to work from its offices and premises. Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to apply.
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.