The Editor will be expected to research, gather and process TV series and movies from studios, distributors, websites and related sources in a timely and accurate manner for entry into an internal database. Communication with broadcasters, content providers and other internal
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Create, curate and enhance metadata: both for currently airing TV programs, and maintaining a permanent library of TV program data.
- Investigate, confirm and document information for TV and movies assets
- Consolidate and gap populate data content and new program information in editorial databases.
- Maintain accurate database information ensuring all output conforms to strict broadcast quality standards, editorial policies and client service level agreements.
- Work to tight deadlines to ensure our clients receive high quality data
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Passionate about TV and movies and the latest programs. An interest in sports is also essential
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Communications or Journalism
- Excellent command over the English language, experience working to an editorial style
- Guide and impeccable written and verbal skills.
- Experience using content management systems
- Ability to work independently with excellent project and time management skills
- Strong communication skills, ability to adjust to rapidly shifting deadlines while remaining detail-oriented.
- The candidate must be willing to work in shift operations and during Indian holidays.
ABOUT THE TEAM
How to apply.
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.