Responsibilities and Duties;
* Drive vehicles for tourists and business travelers.
* Guide tourists, business travelers in town, national parks, and other tourism sites.
* Make reports of movement, fuel, and the trip daily.
* Maintain the vehicles in clean and good condition.
Skills and Qualifications
* A bachelor's degree or certificate in tourism
* A valid driver’s license with CM & DM class and clean driving record
* At Least 3 years experience of guiding and driving in national parks of Uganda and Rwanda
* Written and verbal communication skills
* Basic knowledge of automotive
* Ability to use modern information technology like smartphones and the internet
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section