Summary Duties and Responsibilities:
• approval, distribution, and archiving.
• Maintain up-to-date versions of documents, preventing duplication Organize documents and files in a logical and easily retrievable manner, utilizing digital and physical filing systems
• Bachelor Degree or above
• More than 5 years of work experience for document controller Familiar with QA/QC documents
• Proficiency in document management software and tools Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Fluent English
• Speaking of Fluent Chinese prefers.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.