The Davis & Shirtliff Group is the leading supplier of Water and Energy solutions in the region. The group operates through a network of branches various cities in Ugandan namely Kampala, Mbarara, Jinja, and Gulu. We are looking for a qualified and talented young sales and marketing professional to the following position
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Selling of water and power related equipment and services.
• Customer development and retention.
• Research & analysis of market conditions & opportunities.
• Willingness to travel on sales calls to remote areas.
• Preparing daily, weekly, and monthly sales reports.
• Any other task deemed necessary to accomplish the above.
• A degree or diploma in Sales & marketing from a reputable university.
• At least 3 years hardcore door to door selling experience
• Between 24 and 35 years of age.
• Excellent written and spoken English, good interpersonal, presentation and commercial skills.
• Good computer skills including MS Word and Excel.
• Self-motivated, disciplined and ability to work under minimum supervision.
• Experience in sales of swimming pool equipment and chemicals will be an added advantage
How to apply
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.