The Direct Sales Representative will be responsible for lead generation and opening of new accounts for both savings and loans. This role entails field visits to clients to understand their needs and recommend the appropriate FINCA product. The Direct Sales Representative (DSR) is a front line commission staff position responsible for marketing all FINCA Uganda Products. S/he is the commission staff that directly deals with existing and potential Savers and Loan Clients on a daily basis. S/he is expected to disseminate brief information on FINCA Uganda, the savings and Business or Loan Products and any other information as s/he may be authorized to, from time to time. The DSR must be resident in vicinity of the branch of attachment
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
Duties & Responsibilities:
The successful DSR will be expected at all times to provide the following services during the tenure of the Agreement:
• Provide the sales leads for bank products (savings and loans) by soliciting business from prospective customers.
• Attend or make presentations to corporates on various banking products.
• Advise customers on how to complete application forms for all the Bank’s products.
• Explain fully to customers the terms and conditions of the bank’s products.
• Receive customer feedback during the course of interacting with customers and provide such feedback to the supervisor within 24 hours.
• Monitor the competition in your allocated geographical area and report to the supervisor.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills.
• Hands on experience in sales and community mobilization.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work with teams and independently.
• Fluency in English and one or two local languages.
• Ability to maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image.
• Good problem solving, multitasking and negotiation skills.
• Computer literate and familiar with MS Office and other applications
• High level of analytical and creative skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in any business related fields from a recognized University/Institution
How to Apply:
Send their applications with detailed CVs including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates to: email@example.com before 11th November 2022
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.