Only applications received via the BrighterMonday platform will be considered. Any phone calls, emails, or other types of canvassing may lead to your application being disqualified.
T.E Markets Limited is a Holding Company registered in Seychelles with running projects in South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Nigeria, Kenya, Democratic Republic of Congo and soon in Ghana.
The conglomerate is an African financing organization, primarily focused on changing and re-writing the African story. We are now developing the African Consolidated Exchange (ACEX). A project which is the first of its kind in Africa. ACEX is the only known unified exchange for trading all varieties of instruments from Forex, Commodities, Synthetic, indices, Cryptocurrencies and other financial instruments, especially those of African descent.
ACEX allows multiple listings of products by small and medium enterprises up to large corporate organizations that would like to have their value traded across the continent and beyond.
We are recruiting Digital Strategists in our key regions in Africa, Asia, South America, North America, Europe, and Asia.
Job Description and Responsibilities
1. Developing effective media buying strategies
2. Negotiating ad space and time slots with various media outlets
3. Participating in media planning to identify target audiences and craft effective campaigns
4. Help identify target audiences and plan media campaigns
5. Compare and negotiate rates, ad space, and airtime
6. Optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix
7. Prepare schedules and adjust when needed
8. Experiment with new platforms and channels
9. Ensure ads are creative and displayed appropriately
10. Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI)
11. Report to clients and build long-term relationships
Job Qualification Requirements
• BSC in Marketing, Computer Science or courses related to Digital Marketing
• A portfolio showing at least 3 years experience as a Digital Marketer as an experienced Digital Media Buyer and strategist
• Certifications in Digital Marketing-related courses.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Send your applications by 11th December 2021 with the title Digital Strategists on the subject line.