Our client is a digital media marketing company. Canospace enables its clients to reach their audiences with their brand message through digital platforms.
- The Digital Media Associate plays a vital support role on our digital media team, assisting with workflows for social media, email, and web‐based marketing campaigns in the organization, publication, and distribution efforts.
- The Associate helps implement, monitor, and report on marketing and communications campaigns across social, email, and web channels, and assists with content collection, quality control, execution, improvement, and reporting on metrics.
- The Associate will assist with regular duties that support the development and dissemination of communications and content across a variety of digital channels, ultimately assisting various team members regarding social media initiatives, email outreach, paid advertising campaigns, and website updates.
- Able to present, promote and sell Canospace services to existing and prospective customers. Work with other team members and departments on sales efforts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in carrying out research and information organization to support social media strategies and campaigns
- Other duties as assigned to support the digital media team and the company’s goals and objectives.
- Maintain the social and email content calendars, adhere to timelines and deadlines.
- Assist in the production, review, and publication processes of videos, podcasts, and other digital media.
- Experience with digital marketing, social media communications, email marketing platforms, and website CMS is required.
- Experience contributing to or managing email campaigns
- Experience maintaining a website or assisting in content edits and reviews. Monitoring and reporting Google Analytics is preferred.
- Excellent MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills
- Excellent written communication, presentation, and reporting skills.
- Knowledge of SEO techniques and best practices
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section