Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Qualifications: Degree in marketing
Experience: 2+ years
• Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
• Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
• Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Twitter, Whatsapp, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
• Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
• Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
• Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
• Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
• Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
• Analyze digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans
• Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
• Set up conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms
• Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team.
1. Reports to the Commercial Manager
Interfaces: (titles of people you deal with, e.g. from other departments, sections, customers)
• Ensure cleanliness in and around the workplace.
• Facilitate security of company staff and property.
• Promote health and safety at the workplace.
• Encourage teamwork for the purpose of a smooth and prosperous management
• Help create a culture and atmosphere of hard work and high personal integrity.
• Safeguard the company's systems and Terms and Conditions of employment.
Fulfill compliance obligation to international standards for Quality, Environment, and Occupational Health & Safety as established by STIL in its Integrated Management System Frame work.
To express interest in this role, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy in email@example.com, using the job title as the subject.