Lords Meade Vocational College is a high performing Mixed O & A level Day and Boarding secondary school near Nytil on Buikwe Road.
Management invites applications from suitable candidates for the posts of Deputy Head Teacher
Roles and responsibilities
• To play a major role under the direction of the Headteacher in formulating the aims and objectives of the school, establishing the policies through which they shall be achieved, managing staff and resources to achieve the aims and objectives of the school and monitor progress towards their achievement.
• Undertake the professional duties of the Headteacher, in the event of his absence from the school.
• In partnership with the Headteacher and the Senior Leadership Team, provide professional leadership and management of Teaching and Learning throughout the school.
• To provide professional leadership and management of School Development Plan priorities
• Creative, enthusiastic and proactive, keen to embrace new ideas and challenges
• Approachable, caring and empathetic
• Works well as part of a team
• Flexible, listens and is prepared to seek advice and support
• Demonstrates concern for the pastoral & spiritual welfare of all in the school
• Committed to continuing professional development for self and others.
• Committed to active parental involvement.
• Able to deal sensitively with people and resolve conflict
No specific requirements.
Send your applications, CVs, and relevant testimonials not later than 20th July, 2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org