Will assist in all demand planning duties including estimating future product demand, analyzing inventory flow, and developing forecast models.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
Title: Demand Planner
Reports to: HOD
Reporting line: International
Our client is searching for a talented demand planner to ensure our company’s operations are timely, efficient, and cost-effective. She or he will assist in all demand planning duties including estimating future product demand, analyzing inventory flow, and developing forecast models.
To succeed in this role, you should be professional, highly analytical, and possess excellent communication skills. The successful candidate should also have an in-depth knowledge of advanced mathematical and forecasting policies.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns.
- Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
- Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management.
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies.
- Coordinates with factory for production plan based on sales forecast on monthly basis.
- Country-wide stock allocation as per availability and communication of the same to sales managers
- Coordinates with the production team and supply chain team for stock movement
- Weekly update on variance
- Maintains demand planning (base, promo, festival, seasonal) master data in the system
- Manage weekly/monthly demand forecast by brands category and lead Integrated Business Planning (IBP) which is the business planning process that extends the principles of Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) throughout the value chain.
- Joint supplier forecasting
- Connect with Finance to reconcile volume forecast to Value Forecast
- Measure and report forecast accuracy
- New products, Marketing initiatives,s, and Events Leader
- Planning improvement initiatives
- Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, supply chain, or other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in a demand planning/forecasting role.
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures.
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge.
- Experience in ERP systems, preferably in SAP ERP and demand planning system, preferably with statistical forecasting experience
- Strong communication, collaboration, analytical, and influencer – this role requires an effectively multi-functional lead team, suppliers, and stores
- Ability to have strong high-level relationships across functional levels
- Preferably from FMCG / Retail demand planning
- Capability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to apply.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.