To plan and execute delivery of consignments to client satisfaction. To report on delivery progress and update company systems.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
POSITION: DELIVERY OFFICER (20 people required)
JOB PURPOSE: To plan and execute delivery of consignments to client satisfaction. To report on delivery progress and update company systems.
- Conduct route planning for deliveries
- Carry out comprehensive pre and post-inspection of delivery locations
- Contact designated consignment recipients prior to delivery
- Protect client consignments against tampering, mishandling, theft, or damage during transit
- • Review manifests before and after delivery to ensure that deliveries are 100% accurate and the customer is satisfied.
- Secure proof of delivery as required by the company
- Respond to delivery-related questions and receive complaints from clients.
- • Adhere to assigned routes and follow time schedules.
- Update the company software with consignment delivery progress in real-time.
- • Attend and participate in briefings, meetings, and other scheduled company events
- • Keep informed about events and trends in the transport sector
- Diploma or equivalent minimum.
- 6 months experience in a work environment.
- Strong arithmetic skills
- Attention to detail.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, and safety procedures.
- • Willingness to travel across Uganda
- The ability to walk, drive, lift, and carry items for extended periods will be an added advantage.
How to apply.
Interested Candidates should send their CVs attaching copies of their academic documents through the Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.