Software & Data
Work closely with Product, Engineering, and Operations as part of a team building the industry’s first automated title search platform
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Spruce is the platform enabling modern real estate transactions. We work with forward-thinking mortgage lenders, real estate companies, and investors. We believe that the future of real estate will be driven by automation, efficiency, and digital experiences. Our mission is to provide the products and services necessary to make that happen.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, and Operations as part of a team building the industry’s first automated title search platform
- Use Python to collect and parse real estate records from 3rd party data sources
- Using this data, train and implement predictive underwriting models
- Convert existing offline prototype models to fully automated, high performance production systems
What you’ll bring
- 1-2 years working experience as a data scientist or data engineer
- Experience with Python and SQL in a work setting
- Experience working with data scientists and data analysts
- Experience following a test-driven development process
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field or equivalent
- Working knowledge of web-scraping packages such as Selenium
- Experience developing and / or implementing statistical models, especially in the ML / AI family
$115,000 – $145,000 a year
We are proud of the team we’re building. We’re committed to equal opportunity employment — and beyond. We believe diverse experiences and perspectives build a stronger team and a better product. We welcome fresh perspectives and challenge our own assumptions to make Spruce better. The more inclusive we are as a company, the better we can serve our customers
How to apply.
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.