As the Data Manager, you are responsible for the management of data collection, analysis and reporting across Equatorial Power's projects.
- Minimum Qualification:Masters
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
As the Data Manager, you are responsible for the management of data collection, analysis and reporting across Equatorial Power's projects. This entails scrutinizing information using data analysis tools to create meaningful results to help EP and our clients make important decisions based on the various facts and trends. this role will require knowledge of clean energy access related projects and preferably knowledge of agro-value chains.
- Data collection: review current systems and design optimal systems for all staff to perform data collection, including use of IoT
- Data analysis: utilize data from the systems and feedback from the Operations team to provide insights to continuously improve operational & technical systems
- M&E Reporting: utilize the outcomes of the data to report to grantees and investors
- Demand Response Techniques: Incorporate machine learning algorithms to predict and manage demand-supply
- ICT Infrastructure: lead the company in determining an efficient solution for ICT needs
- Develop data collection techniques to easily collect data from the ground
- Use computerized models to extract data
- Perform initial analysis to assess quality of data
- Clean data to remove redundancies and corrupted data
- Perform further analysis to determine meaning of the data
- Perform final analysis to provide insights, both internally and externally
- Prepare management reports on the outcomes and impacts of our interventions
- Test and execute prediction algorithms across operations
- Masters in Data Science/Statistics and/or Energy with a data background
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of and experience with mini-grid based energy access projects
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Python, Excel, R programming)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Experience in leading teams
How to apply.
Please send your application to email@example.com not later than 08th December, 2022
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.