These are temporary positions for a period of 3 – 4 months and will be based from our Head Office Location in Kisinga. A pro-active can-do attitude with high attention to detail will be essential in these roles.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Who are we?
Agri Evolve is a vibrant and growing family-run business that has been operating in the Rwenzori region of Uganda since 2015. We are an Agribusiness focusing on investment across various industries and sustainable practices to improve and develop the agricultural industry in Uganda. Through this, we can be part of the solution to improving people’s livelihoods through sustainable business. We pride ourselves on supply chain management with expertise in field operations as well as generating business opportunities and development through local investment and support for the communities we operate in.
We are hiring!
We now have several opportunities to join our Logistics Teams. At Agri Evolve we put integrity, people, excellence and teamwork at the heart of everything we do and our Logistics function supports our entire organization in achieving this.
Data Entrants – Temporary –Nabirongo, Kasese District
We are looking for several data entrant positions to support our Logistics Department in our Warehouse function. These are temporary positions for a period of 3 – 4 months and will be based from our Head Office Location in Kisinga. A pro-active can-do attitude with high attention to detail will be essential in these roles.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Enter accurate and timely data into the relevant format and/or system as directed by the Logistics Supervisor or Head of Department.
- Liaise with all the relevant departments to ensure receipt of data on time and accurate updating of that data into the relevant reports.
- Highlight any delays or concerns in a timely manner to the Supervisor so that any issues can be resolved efficiently.
- Use Microsoft Office including Microsoft Excel on a daily basis to record data and produce required reports.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- Diploma in procurement/supply chain/administration or any related field.
- Experience of at least 1 year in a Manufacturing Enterprise or similar role.
- Knowledge of computer applications - MS Office with proficiency in Excel is essential
- High levels of attention to detail and integrity
- Can do attitude with the ability to work well with all functions and levels in the organization
How to apply.
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section by 27th September 2022. Please note that:
- Only applications received within the above deadline will be considered.
- You will never be asked for any payment at any stage in our recruitment process.
- Only candidates successfully selected to attend our interview process will be contacted due to the high volume of applications we usually receive.
Come as you are!
Agri Evolve is an equal opportunities employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by state or local laws.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.