Develop a deep understanding of the existing business and share insights around the key metrics that drive the company and evaluate conversion and monetization efforts.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
This is an opportunity to join a Fintech startup at an exciting time! As the Data Analyst, you’ll be a part of our Data Analytics team.
The team is 100% distributed and remote. This role will be reporting directly to the VP of Analytics & Biz Ops.
Things You Get To Do:
- Develop a deep understanding of the existing business and share insights around the key metrics that drive the company and evaluate conversion and monetization efforts.
- Explore and analyze user experience and product performance data, develop goals and tracking metrics, and ensure product priorities are data-driven and accommodate short term and long-term goals.
- Formulate and test hypotheses, conduct data analysis, develop visualization/dashboards, communicate and present findings and actionable insights to business stakeholders and non-technical audiences.
- Apply strong business judgment to data analysis and make and defend meaningful conclusions and recommendations.
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting, visualization, and other tools to deliver business insights and to show business health.
Who You Are (Must-haves):
- 1+ years doing quantitative analysis
- Knowledge of statistics (experimental design, statistical analysis, hypothesis testing)
- Proficient in SQL with the ability to write structured and efficient queries on large data sets (e.g. Redshift, PostgreSQL, BigQuery, Impala/Hadoop, Teradata) and programming/scripting language (e.g. Python, R)
- Knowledge with business intelligence tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau) and web analytics tools (e.g. Amplitude, Google Analytics, Adobe)
- Proven ability to solve problems, learn quickly, work independently, and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Exemplary relationship builder who is consultative in nature and form partnerships with coworkers and customers
Who You Might Be (Nice-to-haves):
- You have familiarity or experience with capital markets or securities brokerage
How We Take Care of You:
- Competitive Salary & Stock Options
- Benefits: Health benefits start on day 1. In the US this includes Medical, Dental, Vision. In Canada, this includes supplemental health care. Internationally, this includes a stipend value to offset medical costs.
- New Hire Home-Office Setup: One-time USD $500
- Monthly Stipend: USD $150 per month via a Brex Card
- Work with awesome hard working people, super smart and cool clients and innovative partners from around the world
Alpaca is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.