Customer Success Manager, Growth Segment
Serve as the primary point of contact for 40+ Growth customers to drive product adoption and ensure a healthy renewal
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Title: Customer Success Manager, Growth Segment (Remote, Central, USA)
Location: Global (Remote)
Growth Customer Success Managers will align to a portfolio of customers within a specific region and customer profile and are responsible for ensuring a healthy renewal by driving product adoption. You’ll do this by leveraging data and insights from high-touch customer success as well as our self-serve team to engage with customers at specific points in their Grafana journey. Our CSMs manage the full life-cycle of our customer’s post-sales journey from onboarding to renewal, including regular cadence check-ins, business reviews, and any upsell opportunities with urgency and aplomb.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for 40+ Growth customers to drive product adoption and ensure a healthy renewal
- Proactively manage a book of business to drive product adoption to ensure a healthy renewal
- Enjoy building and iterating on our Customer Success framework in order to provide business and technical value at scale
- Partner with the sales team to form joint account plans to understand where at-risk customers exist, where growth opportunities exist and develop a strategy to execute against an account plan
- Manage the ongoing post sales experience with the customer, including onboarding, ongoing optimization, monitoring usage to determine if upsell opportunities exist, and mitigating risks to ensure a healthy renewal
- Document and share customer success stories and intervention stories Conduct virtual and onsite meetings according to our Customer Success framework to drive results, product adoption, and ensure retention
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, empathy, business, and technical acumen across multiple customers at one time, connecting trends and themes as you go
- Proactively communicate with customers and internal teams to provide a feedback loop on our products and the competitive landscape
- Enjoy problem solving to understand what your customer is looking to resolve, mapping solutions to the gaps and outlining the value against the proposed solution
- Drive expansion revenue opportunities based on need and problems uncovered during customer interactions
- Work with the team to enhance customer documentation and create internal enablement material
- Located on the Central, United States
- 1+ years of technical, SaaS experience, preferably with Open Source technologies, or in the Metrics/Monitoring/Observability space
- 3+ years of experiencing managing a portfolio of customers, developing and driving strategies to maximize retention
- We’re a startup so your job duties will be varied and complex and will require strong judgement, collaboration, and leadership. We are a remote first company so you should be experienced and skilled at working remotely with an international team
- You will need first class written and oral communication skills both to collaborate with our remote first internal teams and with our worldwide customers. You will need to be able to skillfully articulate our value proposition and the technical advantages of our products
- You enjoy learning new technologies and will roll up your sleeves to learn how things work
- You will love solving complex technical challenges and building relationships with our customers
- You will need to be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and enjoy continuously learning. You will be able and willing to develop a strong knowledge of our infrastructure and products
- Strong project management skills and an ability to multitask within a fast moving startup environment
In the United States, the OTE compensation range for this role is $146,000 – $182,000. Actual compensation may vary based on level, experience, and skillset as assessed in the interview process. Benefits include equity, bonus (if applicable) and other benefits listed here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: At Grafana Labs we’re building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.