CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT
The Customer Experience Assistant is in charge of all front office and back office customer experience operations and acts as the escalation point for internal teams. The CEA is responsible for all written communications to the customers via e-mail, social media and all other communication channels and liaises with all internal departments towards customer complaints & sales lead management.
Operational Support Functions
- Providing premium quality service & developing customer loyalty by implementing high-quality interactions with customers
- Attending to wide-ranging customer queries & complaints via telephone and e-mail in a professional & timely manner while providing end-to-end solutions
- Liaising with internal departments such as the Technical, Sales, Finance & Marketing departments in addressing queries & ensuring resolution of customer complaints within set turn-around-times
- Coordinating customer experience initiatives as guided by the Head of Customer Experience Manager in an efficient and effective manner
- Performing diverse tasks such as updating customer files, archival storage & preparation of quotations
- Educating customers on existing products, services & procedures, while cross-selling new products and services
- Providing and implementing recommendations on service improvement & ensuring reduction in customer dissatisfaction
- Escalating long-standing complaints and instances of dissatisfied customers to the Country Manager
- Manage the service contract initiative in liaison with the Technical & Sales departments & provide monthly reports:
- Contact the customers, schedule technical visits, update the service contract database & file all contracts & technical visit reports.
- Send out a written reminder and fee note to all service contract customers, one calendar month before the expiry of the existing contract
- Monitor all service call-outs and ensure that clients are assisted in a timely and efficient manner.
- Contact all solar customers one week after the conclusion of their installation and gauge satisfaction levels.
- Log customer feedback & prepare weekly reports
- Follow up on completion & of all installations and share a weekly report
- Respond to queries received on the dedicated Customer Service mailbox within 1 hour of receiving the same.
- Manage and update the leads database, ensure information flow to the relevant sales teams & provide monthly reports
- Participate in all internal Customer Experience initiatives as may be drawn from time to time
- Ensure that all monthly reports are sent to the Country Manager & copied to the Group Customer Experience Manager or relevant teams as advised by the 4th day of every month
- Manage all Uganda social media pages and respond to all queries within 1 hour to ensure a response rate of 98%.
- Introduce & manage the Uganda referral rewards program ensuring that customers are rewarded in accordance with the value of profits received on each sale (using available matrix)
- Participate in promotional activities for new products & services in liaison with the Sales & Marketing departments
- Warranty claim management – Assist the Battery Centre in claim management processes including the provision of claim feedback to customers & preparation of monthly reports
Call Centre Team Management
- Assist the Call Centre team & co-ordinate day-to-day planning & Call Centre operations
- Liaise with the Call Centre Quality Analysts to evaluate Agent performance through regular listening in on calls and weekly call calibration sessions & to ensure that quality standards are continuously met
- Push for Dial-A-Battery sales in accordance with the set monthly and annual targets and create motivation strategies for Agents to meet individual targets
- Through the CRM system, continuously monitor that complaints are resolved & Solar Sales leads & Battery RFQs addressed within the set SLAs
- Prepare Call Centre Agents’ monthly shift schedule ensuring adherence to the weekly maximum working hours
- Liaise with HR/Payroll to ensure that Agents are paid overtime for working on public holidays
- Create and manage Agents’ break schedule & availability ensuring that the daily/ weekly & monthly Service Level targets are met
- Share hourly and daily updates on Dial A Battery sales as well as Service Level statistics
- Disseminate new product & service information to Agents and ensure that they are well versed on the same.
- Engage in marketing activities for the Dial A Battery service & dispatch orders
- Make recommendations on how to increase efficiencies and increase customer satisfaction at the Call Centre
- Handle any ad-hoc matters that arise at the Call Centre & if unable to resolve immediately, escalate to the Country Manager
- Prepare and submit daily, weekly and monthly reports on relevant Call Centre KPIs to the HOD
All Chloride Exide departments
All Chloride Exide customers
- Customer satisfaction through, CSAT score, Net Promoter Score and any other measures
- High-quality customer interactions; professional and timely responses to customer queries via telephone & e-mail
- End-to-end management of all customer complaints in liaison with the relevant departments.
- Churn Management (Customer Retention)
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section