JOB TITLE: Customer Service and Operations Manager
REPORTS: General Manager
A Customer Service and Operations Manager is responsible for running the day-to-day operations and also to deliver an excellent Customer experience while managing stock ordering and supplier relationships.
Additional responsibilities include, up keeping, training, performance evaluations, scheduling and supervising the personnel within the Business.
Service and Operations Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
· Developing and putting into operation the current processes and technical advancement in the field of Laundry operations.
· Responsible for purchasing of detergents, solutions and any other things required during washing and cleaning of customer garments.
· Ensuring the washing, pressing and dry cleaning of clothes as per the set standards.
· Maintenance and upkeep of all laundry equipment.
· Co-ordinating with the Machine suppliers about their routine maintenance of the equipment and outstanding repairs of machinery.
· Preparing Annual Laundry Budget.
· Develop new methods for increasing Operational efficiency and improving Customer Service experience.
· Overall controlling and supervision of the Business and Staff.
· Record and monitor laundry costs.
· Make reports and recommendations to Business owners when required.
· Oversee the laundry equipment preventive maintenance program.
· Direct and Lead all Laundry staff.
· Develop and Approve the Laundry staff duty roster.
· Organizing training for the staff.
· Hire and train new laundry staffs.
· Experience in team management.
· Should be familiar with computers and Computer applications.
· Develop marketing plans and guide the Business owners on the best way to grow the business through marketing.
· Provide other duties and services as assigned by the Business Owners.
· Conduct weekly departmental meetings with staff and Business Owners.
Excellent communication and organizational skills with Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities. Highly responsible & reliable and also ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues.
Bachelor’s Degree in any field related to Customer Service, Business Administration and Operations.
Any training in Customer Services, Marketing, Business Development, Team management and Leadership is an added advantage.
Experience Two to three years of experience managing entry-level employees.
Candidates that meet the requirements should send their Applications and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 5:00pm 7th July 5:00pm