We’re looking for some great writers who love helping people, so you should enjoy making complicated situations simple and painless.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Pentasia are currently recruiting for English Speaking Customer Service Agents for a fully remote role on behalf of our client an iGaming / eSports business.
You’ll be responsible for providing excellent customer service to players via their live chat system and social media.
You’ll help create and edit help documentation, and you’ll need to think creatively to find solutions for the underlying problems which cause customers to contact in the first place. We’re not looking for ticket monkeys; We’re looking for smart people who don’t like to repeat the same things over and over and over again.
In many companies, Customer Support Agents are trained to repetitively solve the same problems again and again. Our approach is quite different; We’re looking for optimizers who have the capability to discover the root cause of an issue and help us come up with a solution for it.
Deep technical knowledge of computer programming is optional, however, you should be well-versed in basic troubleshooting techniques to solve issues caused by most Internet Gremlins. The ability to think beyond clearing cache and cookies in order to troubleshoot the specific problem that’s reported is essential.
During training, you’ll be expected to be proactive in your process and learn quickly. Once fully up-to-speed (2-3 months), you’ll respond to about 100 tickets per day. This is a significant volume, so be sure that you’re ready and able to deal with that kind of daily load you’ll get all the support and guidance you need along the way!
We’re looking for some great writers who love helping people, so you should enjoy making complicated situations simple and painless. This means being a great problem-solver with the ability to process and resolve issues quickly. You should be a stellar communicator, even when you have to communicate less-than-stellar news. You should have highly tuned senses of compassion and empathy and a drive to constantly help others.
- Excellent communication skills
- Great problem-solving skills
- High level of compassion and desire to make the customers happy
- Good technical understanding
- Understanding of CSGO and skin gambling
The team consists of 30+ people from 10+ different countries. We’re a global, fully remote team. We believe that remote working is the future.
We’ve been heavily inspired by Basecamp’s philosophy on how to run a company;
In summary – We seriously invest in our team and the work environment. We pay our people extremely well, and we do everything in our power to build them the right working environment and the tools to thrive. The turnover rate of the members of our team is extremely small.
- 100% remote job. Work wherever you want.
- We don’t like middle managers. We don’t like micromanagement. You have a lot of freedom in our team and you don’t have to ask for permission for everything. You can be your own manager.
- Calm workspace, short working days. We don’t want our people to burn out. We want our people to have plenty of time off to do what they love, and we want them to feel refreshed when they get back to work. Some exceptions do apply – There are a handful of people who decide to work their asses off, and we tend to reward these people well. However, most of our team likes to take it easy.
We pay our people extremely well. Here are the salary bands for CS representatives as of 20th of September, 2022:
- Level 1: Junior Customer Support Representative: $71,660
- Level 2: Customer Support Representative: $88,727
- Level 3: Senior Customer Support Representative: $108,290
- Level 4: Lead Customer Support Representative: $127,227
- Level 5: Principal Customer Support Representative: $159,500
Our customer support system is active 24/7/365, and in order to achieve this, most of our Support Representatives have to work on a specific shift. Most agents will show up for a 6-8 hour shift 5 times per week.
However, there are some exceptions. Some of the top Support Representatives can be given the special privilege to work whenever they want, without following a strict shift.
How to apply.
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.