Proficient with Microsoft packages especially Ms. Excel and other
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Qualifications and Requirements.
• Bachelor degree or above.
• At least 2.5 years of relevant working experience, familiar with Uganda Customs system. Working experience of Exports/Imports & Customs Compliance and regulations (at least 2 years' experience)
• Familiarity with office software
• Knowledge of customs requirements
• Proficient with Microsoft packages especially Ms. Excel and other
How to apply.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to send their detailed CVs with three professional referees and copies of their education documents in a single PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to service@cfid-ug.Com (State the Job Title in the Subject Area)
Only short-listed candidates will be invited to participate in the interview process.
Application Deadline: 31/10/2022 at 5:30pm
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.