Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring that loan applications are in line with the company's credit policies, as well as set regulations.
- Conducting field visits for marketing the company products, collections, and information gathering
- Evaluating loan applications and documentation to confirm creditworthiness
- Improving loan applications and documentation by informing applicants of additional requirements.
- Setting up payment plans for clients explaining weekly / monthly installment amounts, interest rates, and other costs
- Maintaining records of loan applications by using the loan management software.
- Responsible for the preparation of all the client files for presentation to the credit committee for decision making
- Advising management on the products (loans, savings) most desired by clients.
- Working closely with the Credit Supervisor in developing sound credit policies and procedures
- Handling collections by sending soft reminders, following up on defaulters within his/her portfolio to ensure efficient and prompt recovery of loans disbursed and interest accrued
- Managing loan renewals by organizing follow-up meetings with clients.
- Preparing and generating monthly loan schedules and statements
- Preparing monthly reports to management
- Any other lawful duties as may be assigned from time to time.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section