Only applications received via the BrighterMonday platform will be considered. Any phone calls, emails, or other types of canvassing may lead to your application being disqualified.
T.E Markets Limited is a Holding Company registered in Seychelles with running projects in South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Nigeria, Kenya, Democratic Republic of Congo, and soon in Ghana.
The conglomerate is an African financing organization, primarily focused on changing and re-writing the African story. We are now developing the African Consolidated Exchange (ACEX). A project which is the first of its kind in Africa. ACEX is the only known unified exchange for trading all varieties of instruments from Forex, Commodities, Synthetic, indices, Cryptocurrencies, and other financial instruments, especially those of African descent.
ACEX allows multiple listings of products by small and medium enterprises up to large corporate organizations that would like to have their value traded across the continent and beyond.
We are recruiting Copy Writers in our key regions in Africa, Asia, South America, North America, Europe, and Asia.
Job Description and Responsibilities
1. Writing clear and error-free content for T.E Markets Ltd that reflects the company’s voice
2. Meeting with colleagues to understand the brand message, brand voice, and target audience
3. Proposing copy concepts in an engaging way for our brands and carrying out projects once they are approved
4. Interpreting creative direction and technical information and turning them into persuasive copy concepts
5. Collaborating with PR and marketing departments to brainstorm and develop a variety of marketing materials
6. Working with brands to edit and modify the copy to meet their content expectations
Job Qualification Requirements
1. BSC in Marketing, Mass Communication or courses related to Digital Marketing
2. A portfolio showing at least 3 years experience as a Digital Marketer as an experienced Digital Media Buyer and Strategist
3. Certifications in Digital Marketing-related courses
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Send your applications by 11th December 2021 with the title Creative Copy Writer on the subject line.