1. Procurement and Logistics.Support in raising Procurement request forms, sourcing for suppliers, evaluating quotations and awarding Local Purchase orders, uploading LPOs in the Procure to pay system. Receiving goods and acknowledging receipt of services, compiling invoices, and sending to finance for payment. Filling in the procurement tracker for both country office and project procurements. Making general Procurements.
2.Â Inventory and Stores/Asset Management.
Support in issuing out of stock to projects and departments, updating stock cards with new inventory and after issuing out of stock from the store.
Support in stock taking and arranging of stock in the store.
Supporting inventory list of equipment and tagging assets like new furniture and new ICT equipment.
3. Front Office Management.Support in front desk management in the absence of the Front office officer.
4. Contract ManagementSource for proposals, make evaluation reports and draft contracts to consultants and other service providers.
5. Fleet ManagementSupport in vehicle servicing and repairs
6. General Administration.Allocate meeting rooms for projects or departments with meetings, book accommodation for staff, book hotels for conferences. Booking air tickets for staff
QualificationsBachelorâs degree in relevant disciplineÂ orÂ higher vocational working Professional training in procurement, accounting and Information technology is desired.Â A self-motivated person with good leadership, teamwork, coaching, communication, networking, and organisational skills. Ability to work independently and effectively within tight deadlines. Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and social media. Â Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.Â
Additional requirements:Good report writing skills with proven ability to compile case studies, practice, and policy briefs and (other) documents for learning and sharing. Computer skills and software applications (email, word processing, spreadsheets, statistical programs). Skills in teamwork, facilitation, and training. Sensitive and committed to gender equity and diversity.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.