The Corporate Sales Manager is responsible for increasing sales in the corporate space. You are required to visit potential clients to initiate sales conversations, visit sub-dealers, hypermarkets that the company supplies close sales dealers, and write periodic sales reports.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
The Corporate Sales Manager is responsible for increasing sales in the corporate space. You are required to visit potential clients to initiate sales conversations, visit sub-dealers, hypermarkets that the company supplies close sales dealers, and write periodic sales reports. Part of your job will involve managing inquiries through telephone and email correspondences as an avenue of maximizing sales.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Preparation and approval of orders from sub-dealers by ensuring that the dealers are not above the set credit limit and there are no overdue amounts so as to authorize stores’ release.
• Following up with creditors to ensure that they meet their debt obligations in line with their terms of payment.
• Visiting dealers, merchandisers and brand shops/retail outlets regularly to ensure that products are strategically displayed, take orders and supervise sales persons in the respective premises. The corporate sales manager is also required to share product knowledge and information with their teams.
• Setting targets for the sales teams in the showrooms, sub-dealers and hypermarkets while also monitoring actual sales verses targets in a bid to facilitate achievement of the company’s sales targets.
• Costing and pricing of items for both retail and wholesale/dealer transactions.
• Stock forecasting and planning in order to schedule imports of stock to avoid stocking gaps.
• Any other duties that may be assigned to you.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in business administration, Business computing or any other related field. CIM will be an added advantage.
• Must have at least five (5) years’ experience in sales in a fast paced environment.
• Field based corporate sales job, with 95% of the time spent on meeting prospective clients. This is not a desk job.
• Closely follow up all submitted quotations/tenders.
• Good knowledge of email and MS Excel is necessary
• Must have at least 5 years of experience.
Kindly take note of the following guidelines:
1.Appliance World Limited, is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge a recruitment fee or any other fees at any stage of the recruitment process.
2. Internal candidates who meet the required specifications are encouraged to apply.
3. Make sure that your application letter, CV and certificates are attached as one PDF document
4. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
5.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
6. Email your application to email@example.com or
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.