Content Creator, Digital Marketing Blog
Creative & Design
our responsibilities will include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Content Creator (Digital Marketing Blog) – Remote
MonetizeMore is a global leader in ad revenue optimization. Our publisher partners run websites from all over the world and require top-tier solutions. We’ve been running for 13 years, and have achieved prestigious Google ad tech and fastest-growing company awards, with over 200 members around the globe.
MonetizeMore offers location and schedule freedom to every one of its team members. That means you would have the lifestyle autonomy to work from anywhere in the world, during the time of day you prefer. This new-age work lifestyle would enable you to engineer your ideal lifestyle. Say goodbye to endless commutes, stuffy business attire, and the arbitrary 9 – 5 workday. Take your life back into your hands by joining the MonetizeMore team!
About the role
MonetizeMore is looking for an experienced blog and content writer to join our editorial team for our internally owned digital marketing blog.
Your responsibilities will include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
What You’ll Do
- Research related topics (combining online sources, blogs, and case studies)
- Write long-form content on various topics
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content
- Conduct simple keyword research and suggest content optimizations.
- Prepare well-formatted drafts using WordPress
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Promote content on our websites social media channels.
Who You Are
We are looking for someone who has:
- 3 years of experience as a content writer or similar role
- Basic knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media best practices
- A keen eye for design and being able to use photo editing software such as Canva or Animoto.
- Strong Meme game with a sense of humor
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with WordPress and publishing
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills – fluent in written and spoken English
- Must love ChatGPT
- Has knowledge or experience working with Adsense
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience.
- Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like!
- Flexible working hours: You have the autonomy to set your own schedule
- Retreats: We meet in person for company get-togethers.
- Career growth and learning opportunities
If you think you are a good fit to join our Publishing Team, please apply on this sidebar and give specific reasons what sets you apart. We hire individuals, not robots so don’t be afraid to show a little personality.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills, and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.