Consented Selfie Video Data Collection - Uganda
Software & Data
We are seeking young individuals to participate in a project aimed at developing artificial intelligence for facial recognition technology.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
We are seeking young individuals to participate in a project aimed at developing artificial intelligence for facial recognition technology. The technology will be designed to work in various situations and cater to different nationalities.
Capture 11 short selfie videos on your portable device with different accessories and lighting/environment.
- Short-term earning potential
- Flexible working hours in a work-from-home setup
- Opportunity to participate in various tasks with engaging purposes
- Consent signed by the minor participant and the parent/guardian
- Able to access web-based tools via Android or iOS phone devices (no desktops or laptops allowed)
- Google Account for the minor participant (Parents / Guardians must create one for their child if they do not have one)
- Birth certificate or Passport for the minor participant (no other government IDs are accepted)
- Strong written and spoken comprehension skills in English
- Fluent English speaker residing in Uganda
Collecting data is one of the most important steps in developing a robust machine-learning model. Join and be part of this experience.
What to expect when you register:
- Create an Appen Account
- Choose English (Uganda) as your primary language
- Complete your profile and project registration
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.