Tourism background or previous experiences in the said position.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Observe and adhere to the safety precautions before and during driving taking into account prevailing weather and driving conditions to avoid accidents.
- Maintain punctuality and courtesy and adhere to traffic laws and regulations, and to Plan policies and procedures
- Record the place of destination before departure and complete the vehicle usage record to indicate vehicle movement.
- Carry out daily inspection checks to ensure that the vehicle is in good running order with valid insurance policies.
- Identify and report all mechanical faults and any accidents immediately to the supervisor so that appropriate action is taken.
- Conduct monthly inspection of the assigned vehicle and inform the supervisor of any observation that needs attention.
- Keep the vehicle in a clean condition in order to uphold the image of the company and for the convenience of the users.
- Monitor vehicle due date servicing and report on any need for repair.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- The applicant should have a Diploma in Mechanics
- Valid driving license
- Experience driving in a reputable organization
- Knowledge of simple Mechanical repairs
- Good teamwork and excellent interpersonal skills
- Communicates clearly and effectively
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply through the BrighterMonday 'Apply Here' section.