The position holder is a principal point of contact between the business and its customers. He/she will ensure that customers remit payments for the products/ services.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
The employee’s duties and responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
- Calling Asaak clients and encouraging them to repay their loans
- Monitoring tracking devices in clients’ motorbikes and reporting suspicious behavior (including nights and weekends as needed)
- Follow up on tracker removal and transfer of bike details
- Update the resold bikes’ details and Name the new bikes in the tracking system.
- Prepare and upload contracts into the AP
- Disburse bikes to clients in line with approved disbursement lists as per company guidelines
- Follow- up on insurance documents and ensure compensation of clients in line with insurance guidelines
- Draft and disburse release letters to clients
- Attend to and provide relevant information to clients at the office for restructures and impounded cases in line with company guidelines
- Analyzing client loans within their respective portfolios and solving different client problems and complaints in line with company guidelines
- Maintain a healthy portfolio under the assigned clients by initiating recovery actions for loans in default.
- Contact clients and disburse 3rd party stickers
- Follow up on clients to process permits and update permit list on disbursement days
- Stay abreast of new types of loan products and other financial services and in order to better meet customers' needs.
- Conducting field visits associated with recoveries and compliance, managing assigned loan portfolio
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans.
- Recommending repeat clients for new loans
- Share weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports in line with departmental guidelines.
- Sensitize customers about Asaak loan products and services in line with the set targets.
The job holder requires the following specifications:
- Ability to work together in a team, under minimum supervision & under tight deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance and Accounting or any related field
- At least 2(two) years of working experience as a Collections Officer or similar position
- Knowledge of Ms. office software
- Fluency in Lusoga is an added advantage
The deadline for application is Friday 20th January 2023 by 5:00 pm
While we thank all applicants for showing interest, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
How To Apply:
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.