Position Type: Full-Time Employment
Reports to: General Manager
Function Area / Department: Technical Department
Monthly Salary + Commission + Bonus + Facilitation – Pay Grade E
We are an ISO 9001: 2015 Certified company and we have been in the business of tracking people, vehicles, and goods in transit since 2010. We are experts in car tracking, fleet management, fuel monitoring, and field staff surveillance. We offer solutions for monitoring cars, vans, pickups, light trucks, heavy goods vehicles, earthmoving equipment, agricultural tractors, generators, school children, and corporate employees. We source, integrate and customize technology solutions and serve customers in Uganda and Kenya.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
1. Team Leadership – Nurturing, motivating & coaching the technical team, at company sites.
2. System Admin – Configuration & programming tracking software & equipment.
3. Help Desk Level 2 Support – Troubleshooting problems & coordinate with Level 3 support.
4. Research & Development - To lead the test bench experiments, to grow the product range.
5. Customer Journey Mapping – Implementing opportunities at touchpoints, to wow the customer.
6. Staff Training – Ensuring that staff & clients receive regular training, via online & onsite sessions.
7. Project Management – Budgeting, Planning, Deployment & Execution of project on time & budget.
8. Quality Assurance – To check, monitor, and ensure that job cards are completed to client satisfaction.
9. Sales & Marketing – Promoting company products and prospective for repeat and new business.
10. MANCOM – Contribute to company operations from a strategic and management position.
QUALIFICATION, COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
• Automotive Engineering, Auto Electrical Systems, Electrical Engineer
Minimum Education level
• Higher Diploma and any ICT certifications.
• Automotive Engineering, Car Maintenance / ICT / Telematics industry.
Planning and Organizing
• Project Management, Documentation, and Organizational skills.
Core Competencies / Skills
• Team Leadership, Multi-Tasking, Critical-Thinking, Target-Oriented.
• Team Coaching, Presentation, and Customer Service Skills
• People Mastery, Strict, Time Conscious, Focused, and Organized Person.
• MS Office, Report Writing skills & Use of Cloud Business Tools.
Minimum Age & Experience
• 5 years’ Experience - Age: Between 31 – 45 Years old.
How to apply
Submit your application letter, CV, and compressed PDFs of all your academic testimonials through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Deadline – 30th June 2021