The Chief of Staff will support senior management in their roles, lead strategic planning processes across the organization, and oversee various aspects of managing the logistics of the CEO’s daily work, including presentations, interactions with colleagues, and scheduling.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Title: Chief of Staff/Executive Assistant
Function: CE0’s Office
The Chief of Staff will support senior management in their roles, lead strategic planning processes across the organization, and oversee various aspects of managing the logistics of the CEO’s daily work, including presentations, interactions with colleagues, and scheduling. He/she will ensure that senior management constantly remains in touch with the company by interacting closely with employees, identifying and addressing any issues that may arise. They will also be responsible for filtering key information as it gets shared through senior management ranks.
- Manage the Chief Executive’s schedule, including scheduling and organizing meetings and planning travel
- Provide department leaders with recommendations and consultation to improve teamwork across the organization
- Assist the executive team members to determine and prioritize business strategies based on their schedules
- Determine key performance indicators and how to measure team performance
- Monitor the flow of multi-platform communications to and from the Office of the CEO
- Aid in and ultimately ensure the timely completion of creative projects
Requirements and skills
- 5+ years of experience in an administrative role reporting directly to senior management
- Experience with budget management
- Consulting experience with a focus on operations management
- Proven success in a project coordination role
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication
How To Apply:
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.