Roofings Group is the leading manufacturer of quality steel and plastic building products in East Africa. We are Currently seeking to recruit a highly motivated, technically experienced and competent person, with zeal to perform beyond expectations and excited to Join a (27) years leading steel manufacturer as a Cashier.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receive and receipt of cash/cheques received from customers
• Ensure that the sales summary is updated on daily basis
• Ensure accountability for petty cash payments through vouchers
• Ensure proper filling of all deposit slips.
• Stamp every sales order & indicate amount paid, receipt number & payment date.
• Ensure safe custody for all cash & cheques not banked.
• Ensure all current cheques received are banked
• Ensure good customer care for all our customers
• Ensure money received is checked and not counterfeit
• Ensure all records balance before leaving daily and report immediately in case of any shortcoming
Qualification, Skills & Experience
• 2 years of retail cashier experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or economics.
• Ability to handle pressure and work under minimum supervision.
• High level of integrity.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Outstanding problem solver.
• Accountability and accuracy in reconciling sales receipts
• Customer-service skills
• Should be a team player.
• Ability to work independently and yet be able to communicate effectively.
• Ability to meet deadlines and should be able to work outside normal working hours when deemed necessary.
How to Apply:
Send your application letter with a detailed CV, copies of academic papers by 18th November 2022 addressed to the:
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Note: email subject: CASHIER
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.