The Company is in need of a Cashier with a related experience in dealing with cash transactions to ensure the stable and orderly progress of financial income and expenditure under the Accounts department.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Best Ceramics Uganda Limited wasestablished in Uganda since 2016, headquartered in Kampala plot 130-138 and 140-148,7th street industrial area and affiliated to Sunda International group of company founded in 2000 in Guangzhou China. The company deals in various products under Building Materials (BMMC), Fast Moving Consumable Goods (FMCG) and Household/Hardware Material (HHMC).
We are in need of a Cashier with related experience in dealing with cash transactions to work under the Accounts department.
Under the arrangement of the financial supervisor, members of the cashier team jointly complete collection business, payment business, cash deposit, and banking, etc., to ensure the stable and orderly progress of financial income and expenditure, and the team members respectively report the work results to the financial supervisor
- Taking charge of all cash receipts from customers
- In charge of Claims Payments include cash and cheque
- Maintaining cash and petty cash book
- Maintaining cheque updates excel.
- Complete the tasks assigned by the Accounts Manager.
Key Profile Requirements:
- Good teamwork skills.
- Communication skills and networking ability.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Creativity and writing skills.
- Numerical Skills.
- IT Skills.
Personal Quality Requirement:
- Approachable, flexible, Rigorous, careful, patient, and strong ability to work under pressure
Education, Professional & Work Experience
- The candidate must at least have a Bachelor's Degree or above.
- Years of work experience (2 years)
- Related job experience (More than 1-year experience in customer)
- Proficient (Communication and coordination ability)
How to apply.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.