Point of Sales
General Manager, Front Office Team, Service Team, and all Point-of-sale units
This position is responsible for the collection of payments from guests' lodging accommodations and any other charges, wait staff, and front office team and to ensure proper payments (cash/charge card) are processed accurately, reconciling payment and balancing of the till in a timely manner. Expected to accurately calculate bulk room rates or corporate discounts and add up room and auxiliary charges. Customer service skills are necessary for this job as well as the ability to work well with other guests, often responsible for foreign currency exchange. In case customers have questions or concerns about charges on their bills the cashier should be competent in addressing them to their satisfaction.
- High School or Undergraduate degree in management or related field or equivalent.
- 5+ years post qualification in a similar or related position in the Hospitality industry.
- Positive customer service
- Great organizational skills
- Flexible, fast, and hands-on attitude
- Excellent mathematical, multitasking, and computer skills
- Proficiency in using computers, calculators, and other machines required for transactions
- Quick decision making
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work with flexibility in continuous schedule of the day, nights, holidays and weekends
- Operates front office software
- Obtains house bank and keeps it balances
- Opens guest folio
- Make all charge postings in the guest folio
- Takes customer orders at the counter
- Receive payments and present changes to customers
- Receives food checks from waiters
- Manage register, including all credit card and cash operations
- Ensure a balance of the register at the end of the shift or working period
Promotes 100% guest satisfaction throughout the property. Instills the 100% guest satisfaction objective to hourly
Ensures that all guest-related issues are resolved in a manner consistent with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Participation in staff meetings
- Participation in staff supervision
- Participation in quality assurance systems
- Staff in Front Desk
- Waiting staff
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section