mPharma is looking for a Call Center Agent with a background in healthcare management and pharmacy studies. The call center agent will be the face of our B2C business (online and offline retail) and will be responsible for helping customers understand and use our services. The candidate will be a member of our Call Centre team in Uganda and will work with the team to deliver value and high quality service to customers.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 350+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across eight African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Kenya, Malawi, Rwanda, Ethiopia, Gabon).
Founded in 1999, Vine Pharmaceuticals is a subsidiary of mPharma. As the leading referral retail pharmaceutical chain in Uganda with over 16 branches, we are a well-established and reputable pharmaceutical company with a commitment to ethical values, quality products, and a strong presence in Uganda's healthcare landscape.
- Handle inbound and outbound client calls in line with mPharma’s objectives.
- Follow relevant call center communication scripts when engaging clients.
- Engage and build sustainable relationships with clients.
- Employ call center software in keeping appropriate records of all client communication.
- Ensure clients are satisfied with the level of service being delivered by administering customer satisfaction surveys.
- Maintain and improve quality of service by adhering to standards and guidelines.
- Keep a shared log of functional/process improvements/issues for iterative purposes.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products and services when they arise.
- Update job knowledge continuously, and follow industry best practices.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
Our Ideal Candidate
- A self-starter who can multitask while consistently producing high-quality deliverables.
- A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Works effectively as a team member, promotes unity, and adapts to change.
- Exhibits creative problem-solving.
- Has great active listening skills.
- Has exceptional interpersonal and rapport-building skills.
- Has a patient and empathetic attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma or equivalent level in Business; Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Social Sciences related field, or medical/scientific field preferably pharmacy.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Call Centre setup, preferably in a healthcare or community-based program.
- Prior experience as a customer service agent in a healthcare setting is a plus.
- Must be fluent in English language with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Fluency in Luganda is required.
- Must have the legal right to live and work in Uganda.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.