Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help build brands that help make everyday activities easier for people. Highly skilled at sales and business operations, this person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
At INSTAWELL LTD, we’re well aware of the impact our solutions have on the world’s need for good health, nutrition, physical fitness, and general wellness. We won’t rest until we see the impact of our solutions on the people we serve. We want all our clients to understand nutrition and how to use it to achieve better health, make better food choices, manage emotions, understand food addiction, Improve health and physical fitness, and generally live a more fulfilled life.
We’re seeking a qualified business development specialist to extend our reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help build brands that help make everyday activities easier for people. Highly skilled at sales and business operations, this person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision.
To excel in this role, you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and have a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Develop strategies and positions by analyzing new venture integration
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals
- Motivate the team, track performance, and report metrics
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
- Generate new leads, identity, and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals inline with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working experience with sales techniques
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources
- 3-5 years of similar experience
- Experience with CRM software (i.e., Salesforce)
- Ability to deliver presentations
How to apply.
Send your cover letter, CV, and academic documents attached in one pdf file through the Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.