The Business Development Manager- C&I will be responsible for the origination and contracting of new business in the medium to large-scale C&I (20-150 kW and above).
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
Title position: Business Development Manager- C&I
No. of Position: Two (02)
Reporting to: Country Director
Our client was founded on the belief that everyone should have access to clean, affordable, and reliable energy. Thousands of families and businesses in Uganda and Kenya have benefited from solar energy solutions provided by the company over the last 11 years. Initially focusing on solutions for rural homes and small businesses, our client has evolved into an energy solution provider supporting productivity increases for businesses, farmers, and institutions such as schools, hospitals, corporations, and non-governmental organizations (NGOs).
The Business Development Manager- C&I will be responsible for the origination and contracting of new business in the medium to large-scale C&I (20-150 kW and above). The candidate will have a good understanding of the solar market in Uganda, and a proven track record in sales of C&I solar projects. The Business Development Manager- C&I will work in close collaboration with the Engineering team and Country Director.
- Developing a pipeline of opportunities in the medium to large scale C&I.
- Driving B2B solar sales in the region by developing new business leads while monitoring progress
- Building and managing relationships with clients and partners.
- Building & Managing proposals from the Engineering team and making presentations to potential clients.
- Meeting monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets while growing sales month by month.
- Ensure timely collection wherever the system is sourced by Business Development Manager-C&I and installed by the company
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting.
- Business-related diploma or degree such as Sales and Marketing or in Solar PV systems.
- Strong team player who can take initiative and work independently
- Technical knowledge of Solar PV systems (Off-grid, On-grid, and Hybrid Solar systems)
- At least 10 years of experience and a proven track record working in a similar role or a solar sales-related position.
- Ugandan Candidates with relevant solar industry experience are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Fixed Pay + Variable pay: Commission against closed deals.
How to apply.
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.