Our client in the travel industry specializing in supplying UAE Visas has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to sell Visa services to UAE. This position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in the Travel industry and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Sell UAE Visas to travel agents in Uganda
- Analyze customer base for Travel Agents to establish a common approach to retention and growth of sales volumes by using customer service excellence metrics.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports on visa applications
- Performing on ground sales activities to a range of prospective clients.
- Enhance regional and operational staff business development capabilities and work with them to achieve their winning works targets.
- Handle customer needs & promote our visa services to existing & new customers with tact & courtesy.
- Playing an integral role and responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new customers.
- Handling customers calls via phone or in person to effectively manage customer related issues regarding visa services.
- Develop and lead sector, client business and marketing plans with a typical horizon of 1 year.
- Adjudicate the inclusion of new opportunities in the sales pipeline and achieve set sales Targets each month
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs in your territory.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients in the region.
- Assist the Customer Service and finance department in follow up of payments and customer assistance in the assigned territory.
- Answering client questions regarding visa applications, status and approvals
- Ensure company quality standards for sales operations and service levels on ground.
- Diploma / Degree in Sales and Marketing / Tourism
- Three years’ experience in a similar position selling visa services is required.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Be able to both take the lead on client relationships and ensure a robust client relationships management strategy/delivery.
- Must be a resident of Uganda
How to apply.
If you meet the above requirements and you are interested in advancing your career in a challenging environment, send your application through the Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.