The vacancy falls within the Senior Associate/Assistant Project Manager grade and will involve the execution of multiple cross-sectoral client engagements supported by our Junior Business Analysts. Principal tasks include but are not limited to sourcing, evaluating, and executing investment opportunities;
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
We are a Ugandan advisory firm focused on providing contextual and relevant business advisory services covering business and market analysis, capital sourcing, transaction advisory services, feasibility studies, project and change management for the implementation of various solutions, impact assessments, and support to business growth and market expansion.
We operate across the consulting spectrum, providing an end-to-end service from ideation to execution. We have delivered projects and results for private sector actors, development partners, and public sector ministries, departments, and agencies.
Our portfolio comprises development assistance projects in access to finance and job creation, cross-sectoral feasibility studies, structuring and evaluating alternative investments, and program design.
Over the past 5 years, we have arranged over $ 26 million for various Ugandan SMEs, have advised on projects worth over $ 150 million, and secured over 58,000 jobs.
The vacancy falls within the Senior Associate/Assistant Project Manager grade and will involve the execution of multiple cross-sectoral client engagements supported by our Junior Business Analysts. Principal tasks include but are not limited to sourcing, evaluating, and executing investment opportunities; commercial and financial due diligence reviews; market and feasibility studies; and project management. The role holder will work directly with our clients and associate consultants across different functions.
A natural-born leader eager to work with market leaders and aspiring leaders. Whole leadership is at the core of who we are.
A curious learner, fully aware that the best consultants are the best learners.
A proactive problem solver by nature – because nothing builds itself.
Works with a sense of urgency cognizant that our clients come to us to get things done faster and smarter than they would have done it themselves.
- 3 to 5 years of demonstrable experience within business advisory, alternative and impact investments, or professional services.
- Analytical background with a degree in Business, Commerce, Economics, Finance, or a related field.
- Post-graduate qualification in Accounting, Finance, Analytics, Business, or Project Management.
- Demonstrable experience in business and market analysis, financial reporting, and or modeling.
- Experience leading teams and projects, undertaking business, financial, and market analyses.
- Knowledge of business growth and interventions for operational efficiency.
- Demonstrable commitment to personal learning and development.
- Cross-sectoral experience is an added advantage.
Our mission is to help businesses achieve their growth potential. We work tirelessly to deliver operational enhancement, access to finance, markets, and development services.
We are mindful to deliver sustainable impact to our society and extend our services to support financial inclusion, and inclusion of the less fortunate and vulnerable communities.
How To Apply:
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.