Preparation, review, coordination, and analysis of investment budget files in collaboration with key users for annual budget preparation within set deadlines.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Preparation, review, coordination, and analysis of investment budget files in collaboration with key users for annual budget preparation within set deadlines.
- Monthly preparation of investment report within the HQ timelines
- Periodic preparation and submission of the required reports to management for decision making.
- Coordinate the monthly investment meeting.
- Maintain, update, and verify the postings and reconciliations of the Fixed Asset register.
- Manage the vendor master data (creations, modifications and blocking of inactive vendors
- Control daily OPTIMA/ARIBA requests in line with the OPEX/CAPEX criteria and correct cost center selection.
- Oversee all the finance related guichet unique reconciliations (PC2, PC3, PC4 and PC5), ensuring all transactions are properly accounted for.
- Participate in the monthly stock take.
- Responsible for supporting the Compliance Officer in conducting world check reviews in the due diligence process, coordination of the e-gifts and hospitality register update & reporting and any other risk mitigation actions recommended by the Compliance Officer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / Accounting or a related field
- Experience in different business areas of the company
- Strong analytical skills with strict adherence to deadlines
- Strong functional skills in IT systems and Excel
- Minimum years post qualifying experience: 3 year and above in a busy Accounting and Finance Environment
- Good Knowledge of; SAP, Fixed Asset Accounting & Reporting
- Sound understanding of the business, Working knowledge of the company’s ERP (SAP) and business applications (PowerPoint and Excel)
- Good communication and presentation skills
General Finance Responsibility, Cost Control & Reporting, Cash & Financing Management, Financial Informations Systems, Financial Communications
Region, department, area
Workplace location (Precisions/Keywords)
Total Uganda Ltd., 8th Street, Industrial Area, Kampala.
Experience Level Required
Minimum 3 years
Marketing & Services
About Us / Company Profile
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, clean, reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the wellbeing of people.
Our Ambition is to Be a Major Player in the energy Transition, to get to net zero emissions across our global operations by 2050, together with society. TotalEnergies is reinventing and diversifying its energy offering to promote renewable and decarbonized energies, as well as sparing, well considered use of fossil energies. https://totalenergies.com/
In Africa, besides exploration and production and renewable energies. TotalEnergies is active across the whole petroleum product supply chain (service station network, general trade, lubricants, aviation fuels, bitumen, LPG) in more than 40 countries, where the Company is the sector leader with an estimated 18% market share. Around 1.8 million customers are served every day at one of TotalEnergies’ 4,200 service stations on the continent.
TotalEnergies has been present in Uganda since 1955 through its marketing operations. TotalEnergies Marketing Uganda has over 180 stations countrywide offering a wide range of products and services
How to apply.
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.