· Monitor, identify and collect breaking news and trending topics, send daily push notification based on user behavior and location
· Source, edit, and publish good articles to provide high-quality feeds in the Browser
· Familiar with local and worldwide content creator including news agencies, bloggers, social media influencers and be able to work on a content partnership
· Analyze social media trends and user behavior, research good APPs, then share insight with the teams to improve the Browser
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
· Have two or more years of experience in the news industry such as news editors, journalists, content writers, and bloggers. Full-time work experience in top news agencies is preferred.
· University graduate, Relevant major (News, Journalism and Mass Communication, etc.) is a plus.
· Experience working in a browser or social media environment will be an added advantage.
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB
The person we are looking for must;
· Be Passionate about social media, sensitive to trends, familiar with common people's language and culture, familiar with recent news around Africa and the world
· Have good communication skills with different people
· Have Strong ownership and positivity
· Have Fast-learning ability
WHAT THE CLIENT IS OFFERING THE RIGHT PERSON
The client is offering highly competitive salaries for the best persons.
HOW TO APPLY
Send CV only through the Brightermonday Portal by 18th May 2021 . However, applications will be reviewed as they are received, and qualified candidates called for an interview as soon as their CVs are received.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.